History

Colonial Iron Works was established in 1947 in response to the post World War II home building boom.  We have continually provided our customers with the finest in custom metal products.

A.G. Welding was establish in the 1970’s and in 1990 merged with Colonial Iron Works to better fulfill the increasing market for metal fabrication.  The combination of products from boot scrapers to structural, on site fabrication has provided a service to both the wholesale and retail markets.

We provide custom steel pieces to contractors and homeowners.  Sometimes these steel products are very necessary and in fact, mandated by state building codes – handicap rails, guard fences, etc.  Sometimes they are strictly ornamental – wall sconces, gates, candelabras – and sometimes they are a combination of both.

We are constantly looking for new markets and new products and are happy to work with clients on new ideas.